Are you ready for Jungle Fever? This design is the first World Of Mik creation to be featured at Kablooie, and is vibrating with energy, colour and texture – I LOVE the organic drawn style and the incredible colours, I know you will too.
Designer: ‘Jungle Fever’ is the result of a design collaboration with World of Mik. It is exclusive to Kablooie and celebrates how special every person is in vibrant Kablooie style, full of detail and colour.
Things to know:
- This skirt is a relaxed fit non-stretch cotton skirt, designed to give you ease around your curves, and not hug your figure closely. It is a simple pull-on style with elastic waist.
- It has pockets! Hidden generous side pockets in every dress (and you can make them bigger to fit your massive iPhone – just ask in the notes box). Please note, these are no ordinary pockets – they are surprise pockets, cut from a contrasting fabric, to give your dress that extra bit of JAZZ, in true Kablooie style.
- The normal length is 55cm long from the waist, designed to sit just above your knees, depending on your height. (model is wearing a size 12 and is 170cm tall)
- This skirt has no zips, buttons, or fastening – no yoga moves are required to get it on, just pull it up (or over your head if bending is an issue) shimmy it up or down, pop on your belt, or accessories, and you’re good to go.
- Available in sizes 4- 26, with larger sizes available on request. See the sizing charts for this skirt for more information or the sizing page for sizes and a short video on finding your perfect size.
- It’s made from 100% cotton and digitally printed exclusively for Kablooie Store.
- It’s designed and individually cut and sewn in Brisbane, Australia.
- This skirt comes with free shipping Australia-wide, and flat rate shipping internationally.
How to Customise:
Customise your Kablooie – Once you know your size, you can choose it and add to cart. You can also choose to customise your skirt to suit you, with some set options. You’re an individual, so your skirt should work for you.
Here are the FREE options, which you can request using the notes box:
- Add or take away up to 5cm from the overall length – to suit your height.
- Adjust sizing to work for your body – for example, you may want a size 16 waist elastic but with less fabric/gather in the skirt to sit straighter.
- Please note I will contact you if your request needs more information or can’t be completed.
Here are the PAID options, which you choose by selecting the relevant tick box:
- Add midi length to mid-calf (65cm long) or add maxi length to above the ankle (85cm long)
- Add a matching belt, scrunchie, or headband.
Last Few Things
The price of this product includes GST.
I work hard to ensure colours are represented accurately on screen. However, please remember at times colours can look different depending on the device and screen you are viewing them on.
Each garment is cut by hand and made to order for you, from designer fabric printed on demand for Kablooie Store. Average turnaround time for individual orders is up to three weeks from order to postage but can take longer at times of high demand.
Question: I’m not sure how to customise or change the skirt, or what options will work for me?
Answer: Customising your skirt is all about making small changes so it works for you. The best way to decide is to look at the standard skirt in the photo – would you prefer it longer? Shorter? Would you like to have a matching belt to style it? Check out what these options look like here, and then make sure you tick the options you’d like so they are added to the price of the garment when you check out. Ask for the available free options in the notes box.
Question: What do I do if the skirt is out of stock?
Answer: As each piece is handmade to order, stock numbers online are based on fabric available. To get a notification as soon as more fresh and fabulous fabric is delivered, go to the top of this product page, choose your size and you’ll be given the option to request a back in stock email. You’ll receive an instant alert email as soon as stock is added online before anyone else knows!
Question: How long will the skirt take to arrive?
Answer: As each piece is hand-cut and made to order, your new skirt will take an average of 3 weeks to complete, and then it will be posted out to you. This timeframe may vary, depending on the number of orders we are working on, particularly after a new product launch.
Question: How do I look after this skirt?
Answer: The skirt is 100% cotton and can be washed in a cold gentle machine wash, and dried in the shade. Colours do not run and are fade-resistant. Care instructions are included on the product tag for your convenience (on the lower side hem).
Tip: For longest life, I recommend you flick wrinkles out of your wet skirt straight after washing, hang to dry in the shade, and use a hot iron to get a crisp, beautiful finish to the cotton (yeah, we both know you’re not gonna use the iron but hey. It was worth a try!).
If you’re ready to amp up your style and supercharge your happiness, this skirt is kinda the answer to all of your colour dreams. Make it yours today.