Kablooie has gone FLORAL!! Introducing the vibrant, gorgeous and very floral Sunshine Garden Print.
Sunshine Garden features a gorgeous array of flowers and fruit on a purple background (the previous version of this fabric was more blue, but the current fabric combined with a new printer produces a more purple base). It will completely delight you with its BIG bold colour. Trust me, you’ll never want to take this one off!
The Kablooie ‘Sunshine Garden’ breastfeeding jersey tee is an absolute SHOWSTOPPER! It makes breastfeeding so simple, and let’s your unique style shine through! This relaxed fit organic cotton/lycra stretch tee is a simple, flattering style, allowing the incredible print to shine. Get used to being asked ‘Where did you get that tee?’, cos the compliments won’t stop flowing, and you’ll find yourself reaching for it again and again. Be a Mum, and 100% yourself at the same time.
Designer: Sunshine Garden is the result of a design collaboration with She’s That Wallflower. It is exclusive to Kablooie and celebrates the everyday things that we love in a whole new light and in vibrant Kablooie style, full of detail and colour.
Things to know:
- This tee is a relaxed fit stretch tee, designed to give you ease around your curves, and not hug your figure closely.
- It has short drop sleeves and a round neckline that sits at your collarbone. The normal length is designed to sit at your hips, depending on your height. (model is wearing a size 12 and is 170cm tall)
- It features a subtle ‘peekaboo’ front flap, sewn into the side seams, which pulls up, allowing access to the panel underneath, and which sits beautifully over the front of the tee when not in use. You can feed from either side of the singlet style panel with comfort and privacy. Easy to use with one hand, and in some of my most popular prints.
- This tee has no zips, buttons or fastening – no yoga moves are required to get it on, just pop it over your head, shimmy it down, pop on your belt or accessories, and you’re good to go.
- Available in sizes 4-26, with larger sizes available on request. See the sizing charts for this tee for more information or the sizing page for sizes, and a short video on finding your perfect size.
- It’s made from organic stretch jersey 95% cotton, 5% lycra, and digitally printed exclusively for Kablooie Store.
- It’s designed and individually cut and sewn in Brisbane, Australia.
- This tee comes with free shipping Australia wide, and flat rate shipping internationally.
How to Customise:
Customise your Kablooie – Once you know your size, you can choose it and add to cart. You can also choose to customise your tee to suit you, with some set options. You’re an individual, so your tee should work for you
Here are the FREE options, which you can request using the notes box:
- Add or take away up to 5cm from the overall length – to suit your height.
- Make the armholes wider (normally we add about 4-6cm to the circumference of the sleeve)
- Scoop the neckline more – up to 5cm more. Please note we do not change the shape of the neckline to be square or V neck as this requires a different pattern.
- Adjust sizing to work for your body – for example. You may want to get your tee in a size 16 at the tee but tapering out to size 18 dimensions at the bottom if you have a small bust but generous hips.
Please note I will contact you if your request needs more information or can’t be completed.
Here are the PAID options, which you choose by selecting the relevant tick box:
- Add sleeve length to the elbow (please note this is a piece added on to the drop sleeve)
- Add a matching scrunchie or headband.
Last Few Things
The price of this product includes GST.
I work hard to ensure colours are represented accurately on screen. However, please remember at times colours can look different depending on the device and screen you are viewing them on.
Each garment is cut by hand and made to order for you, from designer fabric printed on demand for Kablooie Store. Average turnaround time for individual orders is up to three weeks from order to postage but can take longer at times of high demand.
Question: Is this tee suitable for pregnancy?
Answer: As the organic jersey fabric is soft and stretchy, you will probably be able to wear this tee through some of your pregnancy, depending on the looseness of the original fit. An alternative might be the Kablooie babydoll jersey tee, available in a small selection of prints, which has a higher waist seam and a gathered section underneath, allowing more room for your pregnant tummy. You can request this tee in a breastfeeding style as well, as long as the fabric is in stock, and it can be made as a custom order – allowing it to be used for pregnancy and then breastfeeding.
Question: I’m not sure how to customise or change the tee, or what options will work for me?
Answer: Customising your tee is all about making small changes so it works for you. The best way to decide is to look at the standard tee in the photo – would you prefer it longer? Shorter? Do you have trouble fitting your arms into armholes, or do you need more space around the hips? Would you like to have a matching belt to style it? Check out what these options look like here, and then make sure you tick the options you’d like so they are added to the price of the garment when you check out. Ask for the available free options in the notes box.
Question: What do I do if the tee is out of stock?
Answer: As each piece is handmade to order, stock numbers online are based on fabric available. To get a notification as soon as more fresh and fabulous fabric is delivered, go to the tee of this product page, choose your size and you’ll be given the option to request a back in stock email. You’ll receive an instant alert email as soon as stock is added online before anyone else knows!
Question: How long will the tee take to arrive?
Answer: As each piece is hand-cut and made to order, your new tee will take an average of 3 weeks to complete, and then it will be posted out to you. This timeframe may vary, depending on the number of orders we are working on, particularly after a new product launch.
Question: How do I look after this tee?
Answer: The tee is organic stretch jersey and can be washed in a cold gentle machine wash, and dried in the shade. Colours do not run and are fade resistant. Care instructions are included on the product tag for your convenience (on the lower side hem).
Tip: For longest life, I recommend you flick wrinkles out of your wet tee straight after washing, hang to dry in the shade, and use a warm iron to freshen the jersey (yeah, we both know you’re not gonna use the iron but hey. It was worth a try!).
If you’re ready to amp up your style and supercharge your happiness, this tee is kinda the answer to all of your colour dreams. Make it yours today.