The Prawny Prawn print in hot pink is all about letting that gorgeous prawn print SHINE!
‘The Prawny Prawn’ cotton dress captures the fun, bold, vibrant, and entirely Australian feel of Kablooie Store style! Buck the trend of traditional Christmas garb and grab an exclusive Kablooie piece – perfect for festivities, or for making a massive fashion statement any day of the year.
The Kablooie ‘The Prawny Prawn’ Regular shift dress is an absolute SHOWSTOPPER! This relaxed fit non-stretch cotton dress is a simple, flattering style, allowing the incredible print to shine. Get used to being asked ‘Where did you get that dress?’, cos the compliments won’t stop flowing, and you’ll find yourself reaching for it again and again.
Designer: The Prawny Prawn is the result of a design collaboration with Ellie Whittaker. It is exclusive to Kablooie and celebrates the everyday things that we love in a whole new light and in vibrant Kablooie style, full of detail and colour.
Things to know:
- This dress is relaxed fit, in a flattering style that falls straight down with a slight A-Line. It has a boxy silhouette, and is a closer fit than the babydoll dress but is not designed to hug your figure closely.
- It has short drop sleeves and a round neckline that sits at your collarbone. The normal length is designed to sit a couple of inches above your knee, depending on your height. (model is wearing a size 12 and is 164cm tall – length varies with dress size)
- It has pockets! Hidden generous side pockets in every dress (and you can make them bigger to fit your massive iPhone – just ask in the notes box). Please note, these are no ordinary pockets – they are surprise pockets, cut from a contrasting fabric, to give your dress that extra bit of JAZZ, in true Kablooie style.
- This dress has no zips, buttons or fastening – no yoga moves are required to get it on, just pop it over your head, shimmy it down, pop on your belt or accessories, and you’re good to go.
- Available in sizes 4-26, with larger sizes available on request. See the sizing charts for this dress for more information, or the sizing page for a short video on finding your perfect size.
- It’s made from 100% cotton, non-stretch, and digitally printed exclusively for Kablooie Store.
- It’s designed and individually cut and sewn in Brisbane, Australia.
- This dress comes with free shipping Australia wide, and flat rate shipping internationally.
How to Customise:
Customise your Kablooie – Once you know your size, you can choose it and add to cart. You can also choose to customise your dress to suit you, with some set options. You’re an individual, so your dress should work for you
Here are the FREE options, which you can request using the notes box:
- Add or take away up to 5cm from the overall length – to suit your height.
- Make the armholes wider (normally we add about 4-6cm to the circumference of the sleeve)
- Scoop the neckline more – up to 5cm lower. Please note we do not change the shape of the neckline to be square or V neck as this requires a different pattern.
- Adjust sizing to work for your body – for example. You may want to get your dress in a size 16 at the top but with size 18 dimensions at the bottom if you have a small bust but generous hips.
- Please note I will contact you if your request needs more information or can’t be completed.
Here are the PAID options, which you choose by selecting the relevant tick box:
- Choose your dress length –tick to add more length to go midi (mid-calf) or maxi (ankle length)
- Add sleeve length to the elbow (please note this is a piece added on to the drop sleeve)
- Add a matching belt, scrunchie, or headband.
Wanna read some customer reviews?
Last Few Things
The price of this product includes GST.
I work hard to ensure colours are represented accurately on screen. However, please remember at times colours can look different depending on the device and screen you are viewing them on.
Each garment is cut by hand and made to order for you, from designer fabric printed on demand for Kablooie Store. Average turnaround time for individual orders is up to three weeks from order to postage but can take longer at times of high demand.
Question: I’m not sure how to customise or change the dress, or what options will work for me?
Answer: Customising your dress is all about making small changes so it works for you. The best way to decide is to look at the standard dress – would you prefer it longer? Shorter? Do you have trouble fitting your arms into armholes, or do you need more space in the bodice for a larger bust? Would you like to have a matching belt to style it? Check out what these options look like here, and then make sure you tick the options you’d like so they are added to the price of the garment when you check out. Ask for the available free options in the notes box.
Question: What do I do if the dress is out of stock?
Answer: As each piece is handmade to order, stock numbers online are based on fabric available. To get a notification as soon as more fresh and fabulous fabric is delivered, go to the top of this product page, choose your size and you’ll be given the option to request a back in stock email. You’ll receive an instant alert email as soon as stock is added online before anyone else knows!
Question: How long will the dress take to arrive?
Answer: As each piece is hand-cut and made to order, your new dress will take an average of 3 weeks to complete, and then it will be posted out to you. This timeframe may vary, depending on the number of orders we are working on, particularly after a new product launch.
Question: How do I look after this dress?
Answer: The Regular Shift dress is 100% cotton and can be washed in a cold machine wash, and dried in the shade. Colours do not run and are fade resistant. Care instructions are included on the product tag for your convenience (on the lower side hem).
Tip: For longest life, I recommend you flick wrinkles out of your wet dress straight after washing, hang to dry in the shade, and use a hot iron to get a crisp, beautiful finish to the cotton (yeah, we both know you’re not gonna use the iron but hey. It was worth a try!).
If you’re ready to amp up your style and supercharge your happiness, this dress is kinda the answer to all of your colour dreams. Make it yours today.