It’s time to celebrate the lush, swirling wonders of the sea, with ‘Ocean Eyes’. ‘Ocean Eyes’ is inspired by the wonders of the deep & the abundance of creatures that sustain life by the sea. The ‘Ocean Eyes’ design is an exclusive digital version of an original artwork created by Lani from Aurora Art, a mother and daughter artist duo. Their family is from a small Papua New Guinean island in the Torres Strait.
Designer: ‘Ocean Eyes’ is the result of a design collaboration with Aurora Art. It is exclusive to Kablooie and celebrates the things you love about Australia in vibrant Kablooie style, full of detail and colour.
Things to know:
- These pants are a moderately high waisted, relaxed fit style, and a full-length pant (and YES you can adjust this length to work for your height – if you’re petite, take a little length off, tall, add a little on). (model is wearing a size 12 and is 170 cm tall)
- An elastic waist makes these pants incredibly comfortable to wear, and you can choose to add belt loops and a fabric belt as a paid option to add a bit of pizzazz (and then sub in all sorts of other belts to change up your look). And of course, they have pockets – generous slant front real pockets, none of that ‘pockets for show but not even big enough to hold my phone’ business.
- These pants have no zips, buttons or fastening – no yoga moves are required to get it on, just pull them on, shimmy them up, pop on your belt or accessories, and you’re good to go.
- Available in sizes 4-26, with larger sizes available on request. See the sizing charts for this dress for more information, or the sizing page for sizes, and a short video on finding your perfect size.
- They’re made from organic cotton jersey and digitally printed exclusively for Kablooie Store.
- They’re designed and individually cut and sewn in Brisbane, Australia.
- These pants come with free shipping Australia wide, and flat rate shipping internationally.
How to Customise:
Customise your Kablooie – Once you know your size, you can choose it and add to cart. You can also choose to customise your pants to suit you, with some set options. You’re an individual, so your garment should work for you
Here are the FREE options, which you can request using the notes box:
- Add or take away up to 5cm from the overall length – to suit your height.
- Please note I will contact you if your request needs more information or can’t be completed.
Here are the PAID options, which you choose by selecting the relevant tick box:
- Add belt loops and a belt
- Add a matching scrunchie or headband.
Wanna read some customer reviews?
Last Few Things
The price of this product includes GST.
I work hard to ensure colours are represented accurately on screen. However, please remember at times colours can look different depending on the device and screen you are viewing them on.
Each garment is cut by hand and made to order for you, from designer fabric printed on demand for Kablooie Store. Average turnaround time for individual orders is up to three weeks from order to postage but can take longer at times of high demand.
Question: I’m not sure how to customise or change the pants, or what options will work for me?
Answer: Customising your pants is all about making small changes so it works for you. The best way to decide is to look at the standard pants in the photo – would you prefer them longer? Shorter? Check out what these options look like here, and then make sure you tick the options you’d like so they are added to the price of the garment when you check out. Ask for the available free options in the notes box.
Question: What do I do if the pants are out of stock?
Answer: As each piece is handmade to order, stock numbers online are based on fabric available. To get a notification as soon as more fresh and fabulous fabric is delivered, go to the top of this product page, choose your size and you’ll be given the option to request a back in stock email. You’ll receive an instant alert email as soon as stock is added online before anyone else knows!
Question: How long will the pants take to arrive?
Answer: As each piece is hand-cut and made to order, your new pants will take an average of 3 weeks to complete, and then will be posted out to you. This timeframe may vary, depending on the number of orders we are working on, particularly after a new product launch.
Question: How do I look after these pants?
Answer: The pants are organic cotton jersey and can be washed in a cold gentle machine wash, and dried in the shade. Colours do not run and are fade resistant. Care instructions are included on the product tag for your convenience (on the side hem).
Tip: For longest life, I recommend you flick wrinkles out of your wet pants straight after washing, hang to dry in the shade, and use a warm iron to get a beautiful finish to the organic cotton (yeah, we both know you’re not gonna use the iron but hey. It was worth a try!).
If you’re ready to amp up your style and supercharge your happiness, these pants are kinda the answer to all of your colour dreams. Make them yours today.